Get evidence so you can attract and keep great people
- Reduce staff turnover through quality employee surveys and exit interviews A law firm client reduced turnover by 6% in 1 year amongst mid-level solicitors because we found out why they were quitting - and at A$150,000 replacement costs per lawyer, that's big savings!
- Our retention survey for an FMCG client found that their managers did 4 main things that made people quit - and our managers engagement skills workshops increased their retention target by 150% in just 12 months!
- Another national client was offering new jobs but was being turned down! Through our interviews with candidates who rejected and accepted offers, we found out why and increased the acceptance rate of new offers by 30%.
- Yet another client had 40%+ turnover amongst new recruits - our exit surveys found out why and just one simple job description change fixed much of the problem!
This is why getting great join, stay or resign data is so important - it's where your retention solutions are!
We'd love to find the easy, low cost, instant solutions for you too, and it's simple.
In 3 weeks, find out why your employees join, stay or resign and what you can do first and fast to improve recruitment and engagement!
A Retention Partners Report gives you the evidence you need to change strategy and policy to attract and keep great people.
Executive Summary Dashboard Results Recommendations
- Discover your recruitment strengths
- Attract better candidates
- Improve employee retention
In one client, we found that managers didn't want to spend time with new recruits because they resigned so quickly. And we found that new recruits resigned so quickly because their managers ignored them! We found out by confidential interviews with candidates and new recruits. We helped the client fix the problem, so that recruitment costs were reduced and tenure and performance increased. Another client told women candidates that they could succeed there, but candidates saw no high-placed women at all during the recruitment process - another easy fix!
What you receive: more candidates attracted, accepting your offers and performing well!
In 3 weeks, we'll uncover the solutions you need to attract better candidates, for less than a fifth the cost of replacing just one team leader. We'll give you step by step solutions to improve recruitment and onboarding so that great candi dates seek you out and say 'yes'. Speak with Lisa (1300 73 83 71) to talk more about the recruitment improvements you're looking for.
Find out why your employees stay - and might resign
Discover when your employees intend to quit - and how to prevent it
Uncover surprisingly easy, low cost and immediate retention solutions
For one iconic client, we discovered that lots of employees stayed because of a very small number of very senior people they respected. If these senior people were to leave right now, entire teams would be destabilised. We discovered this retention factor and helped the client make those senior staff more poach-resistant and happier to stay. Another clients' employees were really keen on the communcal breakfasts at work - a benefit that could easily have been cut without realising its engagement benefits.
What you receive: More employees engaged in ther work, performing better, intending to stay a little longer, and telling their friends better things about working there!
In 3 weeks, we'll discover the retention solutions you'll need, from the quick win to the long-term solution. Call Lisa (1300 73 83 71) to talk more about the retention solutions you're looking for.
- Obtain the whole truth about resignation causes
- Learn the easy, quick retention fixes
A huge global client prided itself on high quality managers. However in our exit interviews, the general employee experience of being managed was very different - and at times ugly (we learned of verbal and physical bullying, and too-weird-to-be-true stories such as the untrusting manager who peered over a sick employees' back fence to check up on him!) Faced with the facts and the enormous and preventable costs of loss, the organisation adopted a range of our recommendations that the exit interviews helped uncover.
What you receive: The real causes of turnover identified and fixed, giving you longer-tenured and more engaged staff!
At less than 8% of the cost of replacing just one mid-level employee, learning about your retention solutions is easy and very cost-effective. Call Lisa (1300 73 83 71) to talk more about preventing more resignations at work.